Registration for Winter 2024 opens on November 14th, 2023!
Click HERE for more information and to register
For our detailed package on the PNSW program please view our Information Package in the document below.
All classes for will be held ONLINE until further notice!
Class will be delivered live via Zoom on
Usually on, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30-9:30pm!
Start date for the first module for PNSW is January 9, 2024!
*You must have graduated as a Personal Support Worker from a
recognized college, as a prerequisite for this course.
If you register for this course and then are not able to show proof of graduation from a PSW recognized program you will be removed from the PNSW program.
- You must successfully pass all 10 modules and the practicum with an 80% to qualify to write the exam.
- You can register for all modules at once and complete the theory portion within 24 weeks or take modules separately.
- For those who successfully completed the first 10 modules within 2 consecutive terms, the PNSW program will pay your Practicum fee.
Micro credential courses, fees and details to register will be available soon HERE
- You must be registered in the practicum micro credential and maintain up to date CPR, Back Check and Liability Insurance to do any PNSW work and be listed as a Perinatal Support Worker in practicum.
- The program has recruited a Community Outreach Coordinator to help you through your practicum however it is ultimately up to YOU to accomplish your hours.
- You must have completed the registration exam with an 80% minimum and agree to maintain up to date CPR, Back Check and Liability Insurance to work as and be listed as a Registered Perinatal Support Worker.
For further questions about the program email firstname.lastname@example.org